Home and Landlords Insurance

Home & Contents

A home is more than just bricks and mortar. In many cases, it likely represents the single biggest investment that you will make. Home insurance covers your property against events like fire and flood,  and extreme weather events such as storms, earthquakes, lightning strikes and home-invasion. Contents insurance is designed to protect the valuable possessions in your home including furniture, electronic items and jewellery from events such as flood, theft and burglary or even accidental damage. The team at KWI can assist you in determining the type and level of cover you need to safeguard your home and contents.


Rental properties require their own specialist insurance. KWI understand your needs and obligations as a Landlord and that selecting the right insurance policy can be daunting. Our specialist insurance team remove the worry from this process by sourcing a solution that is tailored to meet your needs and priorities.

Online Home Quote

Your Information

Property Information

Contents Information