Trades Insurance

Public Liability and Tools of Trade are essential insurance policies that most tradespeople need. General Property (Tools of Trade) cover is designed to protect your tools for theft, malicious damage, or even damage resulting from a vehicle accident. Liability insurance is often a requirement in order to enter a worksite and often certificates of currency are requested as part of project proposals or contracts. The team at KWI can discuss your individual needs to design an insurance solution to suit you.